Having a hard time focusing on what you are reading or while driving on the road?
The reading glasses can solve your problems！
Note: Intelligent zoom: multi-zone design, wide field of view, fast discoloration, true progressive reading glasses, resin lens, ultra-high transparency, clear vision, can meet the vision of different distances, no need to remove glasses frequently
💕Different lights will change to different colors
We've decided to produce our collection from the high-grade Japanese Titanium used in aerospace technology as it has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal. This also means our glasses only weigh 17.05 grams. You can wear them for hours and forget you have them on.
These master-craftsmen were the first in the world to incorporate the high-grade Titanium used in aerospace technology into eyewear. Their process combines the traditional art of frame-making with modern technology to produce exceptional quality reading glasses.
Intelligent zoom reading mirror: The progressive lens has no obvious dividing line between the focal points, smooth and no image jumping, no need to remove the glasses, moving the line of sight from top to bottom, you can see the far and near and the different visual areas of the lens. Things in different distances in the middle.
Suitable for a variety of occasions: anti-blue light progressive multifocal glasses for indoor or outdoor, all-weather wear, for people with presbyopia problems, especially when reading books, newspapers, watching TV, playing games, traveling, gathering, fishing, this is A thoughtful and practical helper
The difference between zoom reading glasses and traditional reading glasses：
1. Use ARNO latest technology lens
2. Automatically adjust auto zoom farsightedness, myopia, astigmatism
3. Prevent blue light, ultraviolet light, protect eyesight
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
Lens Instruction Manual
If you have been wearing progressive lenses before, I believe that progressive lenses can bring you excellent visual effects and comfort. If you are using progressive lenses for the first time, please use the following methods, I hope to help you.
1. First try to look at the distant objects in front from above the lens, you should feel very clear.
2. Please keep your current head posture, move your eyes downwards, and look at objects at a close distance (such as mobile phones and books) from below the lens. Can you see clearly?
3. Please extend your arm, take a paragraph of text to the farthest, read a book or computer through the middle area of the lens, if you can't see clearly, try moving your head up and down to find a place where you can see clearly .
4. When observing objects on both sides, if you look at the objects from both sides of the lens, you may notice that the sharpness is reduced. This is normal, don't worry, you just need to turn your head slightly, try to look at the center of the lens, and you will feel very clear.
5. Please note that in the case of initial wear, the use of progressive film requires the cooperation of head rotation, but you can quickly adapt.
6 .Learn to find a place! Because the lens data is more precise, the correct lens posture will greatly help you to use progressive lenses.
If the characters are not clear, you can also try to adjust the position of the glasses, and try to wear high points, such as adjusting the position of the two nose pads of the frame, so as to change the height of the glasses, you can always find a s position.
When going downstairs with progressive lenses, lower your head to look at the stairs through the upper and middle parts of the lens. Do not look at the stairs with the lower half of the lens.
As usual with new glasses, progressive lenses require a short adaptation period. However, if you feel dizzy, etc. in the beginning, it is a normal phenomenon. When you are fully adapted, you can feel the benefits of progressive lenses.
If you are using progressive lenses for the first time, one of the following suggestions can be used for your reference:
On the first day, you can wear glasses to watch only distant things (such as TV) for 2 hours at home and close things (such as books) for 2 hours.
The next day, you can take your glasses at home for a while and watch for 6 hours.
On the third day, you can walk around at home with glasses.
On the fourth day, you can wear glasses for activities outside the venue (such as downstairs venues, etc.).
On the fifth day, you can walk up the stairs with glasses. If five days later, you have successfully learned how to use the progressive film. So congratulations, I believe the progressive film will bring a comfortable and convenient visual experience to your life.